Vastu Shastra Tips For Home London
The science of vastu is an eternal bridge between the magnificent & mysterious world is capable of diverting one’s destiny towards a peaceful & prosperous life. Vastu gives us useful and practical tips on how to create a healthy and harmonious living and work environment. It helps in increasing the positive energies and reduces the negative energies thereby increasing the positive influence of aggregated result of energies and as such the effect of the same can be felt by the people inhabiting the structure where Vastu principles have been applied.
Vastu as a science is in no way related to performing the rituals before buying or renovating the house. It can help people in getting rid of defects which cannot be removed by other means such as astrology or rituals. Vastu element has lot to do with Real Estate. It is an ancient science of directions which helps in building up harmony with five basic elements of universe. It helps in increasing the positive energies and reduces the negative energies thereby increasing the positive influence of aggregated result of energies and as such the effect of the same can be felt by the people inhabitating the structure where Vastu principles have been applied. Vastu means the physical environment and Shastra means the knowledge.
Vastu is a science that is complete in itself and can bring happiness to the whole world. It determines the particular position of the different parts of a building or structure in accordance with this chart. It suggests that though its application is simple, one can afford to commit errors. It also believes that structures should be built as to suit every one. Vastu is the ancient mystic science of designing and building. Vastu is a part of Vedas, which are believed to be four to five thousand years old.
Vastu Shastra and Feng Shui are very similar concepts. Vastu were obviously formulated keeping in view, the cosmic influence of the sun, its Light and heat, solar energy, the directions of wind, the moon position, the earth’s magnetic field and the influence of cosmos on our planet. Vastu is a science, which deals with the creation of a harmonious energy field in a structure. It is basically all about creation of this subtle conducive atmosphere in a structure. It is a part of Vedic wisdom that tells us how to arrange our homes and offices effectively, efficiently and in a manner that will attract luck and good fortune.
Vastu Sastra is a voluminous and scattered ancient Indian literature dealing with knowledge of architecture, iconography and art relating to structures and buildings. Vastu is a complete understanding of direction, geography, topography, environment and physics. It orientates, places and dictates the proportions of every detail as in building lines, skylines, elongations, levels, slopes, water tanks (underground and overhead), kitchen, bedrooms, toilets, staircase, heights of ceilings and roofs, entrances and loci of doors and windows, compound walls and soon. Vastu endows peace and prosperity to all mankind.
20 Vastu tips to bring health and wealth in 2019
The science of Vastu adds value to one’s life and brings in peace and prosperity. Behind every Vastu tip is a deep scientific reason and hence it becomes more plausible to follow. As we enter 2018, here are few tips from Mrs. Shelly Maheshwari Gupta, Vastu expert, you can follow for good luck to follow in the new year.
1. Puja room is a must in every house. And we all know that North East is the most auspicious direction. But the constant confusion about whether you should face the divine direction or the idols should be facing towards it remain as it is. Here’s the solution – one must face towards the North-East direction while doing prayers.
2. To attract good luck in 2019, you must light a lamp every day in the evening near the water pot in the house.
3. Water fountain or paintings depicting water should be placed in the North or East direction. This will attract success, wealth and prosperity to your life.
4. Main door is an important element in Vastu. All the doors especially the main door should open inside so that the energy remain inside. Also, do take care that the hinges of doors should not make noise. Grease them periodically to keep them noise-free.
5. If you have a beam running inside the room wall, take care that the bed should not be placed under the beam. This arrangement is bad for health.
6. There should not be five corners in the ceiling of a room. If your room is constructed that way, then you can put bamboo flutes or small pyramids to curb its negative effects.
7. The north-east direction of the house should be kept closed. Keep the space more open and light. To store heavy items, south or south west is the ideal direction.
8. Toilet is a highly-debated area of the house as far as Vastu is concerned. The seat of the toilet should face North-South and should be closed when not in use.
9. Almirahs and beds should be set very close to the South-West wall and at a little distance from the North-East wall.
10. While drinking water, keep your face towards North-East or east direction. This is a great Vastu tip for good health.
11. Dining room should have a big mirror on the north or north-east wall which attracts wealth and prosperity.
12. In the south-west Corner of the house one should sleep pointing his head towards south.
13. Pictures or photos depicting violence in any form should not be placed in the residence or place of business. Violence attracts negativity and you surely do not want that in your growth and family.
14. Place a red lamp or install a red light in south for fame and success.
15. South-west direction should have pictures of couple or family to improve love, bonding and relationships.
16. Children should face in the north direction while studying to get success in examination.
17. Bachelors who want to get married should stay in the rooms situated at the north-west direction of their house or keep peony flowers in south-west direction in the drawing room.
18. Cash should be kept in the drawers made in the north and a mirror should be installed inside the drawer to double your good luck.
19. Wind-chimes with crystals should be placed on bedroom windows to minimize fights at home and problems between the members of the household.
20. Always make sure to keep the center of home a free area for the free flow of energies. This is important for positivity in the house and for health and prosperity.